European Competition Law Update
Date & Time
LocationBaker McKenzie House
Claude Debussylaan 54
1082 MD Amsterdam
The seminar will take place at the Baker McKenzie House in Amsterdam. The programme will begin at 9:15 am.
The agenda will cover the following topics:
- Dutch competition law update
- European Commission enforcement update
- Merger control and foreign investment restrictions: key developments
- E-commerce: implications of geoblocking, Coty and Google
- The rise of procedural antitrust violations
- Competition challenges for joint ventures and other collaborations
- Enforcement trends in Europe and beyond
- Afternoon workshop on best practices for conducting internal investigations
If you attend the seminar, you will receive 5 NoVa points whereas a morning attendance will lead to 3 NoVa points being granted.