International Trade & Compliance Conference 2018
Date & Time
Our 8th Annual International Trade & Compliance Conference 2018 is taking place on September 19-20 in Amsterdam.
During these two action-packed days, we will bring together experts from a number of our offices around the world, providing you with an overview of significant developments in global sanctions, export controls, customs regulations and anti-corruption enforcement trends.
This year's program highlights include:
- Iran and Russian Sanctions Developments
- Impacts of Tariffs and "Trade Wars"
- US and EU Foreign Investment Updates
- Status of Brexit Discussions
- Key Customs Trends in the EU, Americas, APAC and Russia
- Latest Anti-Bribery Compliance Best Practices and Enforcement Trends
This conference for in-house legal counsel and compliance managers is free of charge. Please register as soon as possible as seats are limited and feel free to pass this invitation on to your colleagues.
For further information relating to this event, please contact the event manager Pouya Foroutan.
- This conference is CPD/CLE accredited for 11 hours for two days conference (6 hours for day 1 and 5 hours for day 2) – SRA Authorisation Code 009/BAMC.
- The Dutch Bar Association has permitted Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. to issue NoVa points for the attendance of this conference. If you attend both days of the conference you will receive 10 NoVa points, whereas a one-day attendance for day 1 will lead to 5 NoVa points being granted.