We invite you to join Baker McKenzie and Bloomberg Tax for our 8th Annual Global Transfer Pricing Conference. This two-day conference will bring together corporate transfer pricing professionals, Baker McKenzie tax practitioners, and government and regulatory officials, including The Honorable Peter Roskam (Chairman, Tax Policy Subcommittee, House Ways and Means Committee), to provide insight on transfer pricing implications from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) on multinational corporations.
The conference will address transfer pricing implications, how government officials plan to implement new regulations and guidance based on the TCJA, and how the reduced corporate tax rate could impact other countries and WTO rules.
- Current IRS Initiatives: Implementation of the Law and Restructuring
- Future strategies for tax and transfer pricing disputes and litigation and how the most recent cases are impacting the future of transfer pricing
- How state and local tax authorities are enforcing transfer pricing and the implications of the TCJA
- The OECD's work on transfer pricing of financial transactions
- Key transfer pricing, tax issues, and recent developments relating to taxation in the digital space
Please see the event page for the current agenda, additional speaker information, and registration details.
Baker McKenzie and Bloomberg Tax 8th Annual Global Transfer Pricing Conference
Date & Time
LocationThe National Press Club
529 14th St NW
Washington, DC 20045