We are different in the way we think, work and behave -- like no other firm and few other businesses. With more than 4,100 locally admitted lawyers and more than 5,800 business service professionals in 78 offices worldwide, we have a passionately collaborative community of 60 nationalities and are committed to world-class career development to everyone in every job at every level in our firm. Baker McKenzie can offer you both the uncompromising commitment to excellence expected of a top firm and a distinctive way of thinking, working and behaving - as a passionately global and genuinely collaborative firm. Baker McKenzie is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Baker McKenzie seeks an experienced Knowledge Lawyer to support their North American Tax Practice. The Knowledge Lawyer will make first-class Tax knowledge from the United States easily available to lawyers and tax practitioners (collectively referred to as "lawyers"), increasing the quality, consistency and/or cost-effectiveness of the advice that Baker McKenzie gives its clients.
- Law degree
- Current license to practice law (or eligibility for one)
- Substantial experience as a practicing lawyer with direct involvement in the Tax area
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written) and the confidence to communicate in a multi-cultural, multi-level environment
- Experience working directly with senior counterparts on strategy and execution
- Excellent time management and organizing skills; ability to prioritize and manage time to meet deadlines
- Strong word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Experience in or willingness to learn document automation and other legal tech
Please note that candidates represented by search firms are not accepted at this time.