The Trademark Paralegal is responsible for electronic filings of various documents filed with the USPTO, WIPO and non-US jurisdictions. Additionally, the Trademark Paralegal will be responsible for overseeing US and non-US trademark matters from filing to grant, including tending to renewals.
- Minimum of 5 years trademark prosecution or portfolio management work experience
- Familiarity with application registration practice
- IPR knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of trademark filing and prosecution practices in the USPTO, WIPO, and other major jurisdictions worldwide
- Working knowledge of trademark docketing software
- Working knowledge of IPPO docketing software is preferred
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience required