Baker McKenzie invites you to join one of our main Practice Groups in one of our offices in Mexico. The ideal candidate will have strong academic credentials and excellent communication, analytical and writing skills.
Skills and Experience
• Currently Studying Bachelors' Degree in Law, preferably 6-9th Semester
• Prior experience and broad knowledge of Corporate Law is a must
• Good understanding of Transactional Law concepts
• Must have strong communication Skills
• Proficiency in English is a must
• This person's interest must be leaned towards working at a Firm, a fast paced environment where he or she will learn and develop
• Strong presence, work ethic
Only candidates who meet these criteria will be considered for the position.
Please include a resume, English-language certificate, and references with your application.