The Record-to Report (R2R) Accounting Analyst will provide local office End-to-End accounting services in compliance with the globally established policies and standard procedures in collaboration with In-Market financial leadership.
- Record journal entries in SAP for the assigned entities/regions in-line with the established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Perform account reconciliations, including, bank reconciliations, balance sheet accounts, etc., and resolve the reconciling items in a timely manner.
- Perform period-end activities in accordance with the financial close schedules and the established guidelines.
- Respond to In-Market queries and post accounting adjustments as required.
- Provide support for internal and external financial audits.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Accounting, Finance or other Business discipline
- CPA or equivalent certification, and SAP experience is a plus
- Some experience in a relevant field (professional services firm and/or shared service center is preferred).
- Ability to perform all role responsibilities in fluent written and spoken English and Spanish is a prerequisite
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid understanding of GAAP, IFRS and general accounting principles
- Excellent time management and organizational skills