Our IT department is seeking a Junior Associate to join their team with immediate effect.
The successful candidate should be a qualified lawyer admitted to the Spanish bar with a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a reputable, top tier firm comparable to Baker McKenzie.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate all or the majority of the following:
- Excellent academic credentials and relevant IT experience in a reputable, top tier firm
- Experience and knowledge of Privacy, Data Protection, Information Technology, E-Commerce, Consumer Protection and Telecommunications
- A masters specialising in the area of IT will be considered highly valuable
- Essential to have excellent written and verbal communication and drafting skills in English and Spanish
- Initiative and proactivity
- Maturity and gravitas
- Strong service orientation - a "client first" culture
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and to take responsibility for this relationship
- High work standards
- Ability to work well in both a team and individually
- A keenness to learn
- Respects and enjoys the diversity of cultural, social and academic backgrounds found in the Firm
Why Join Us?
Baker McKenzie is a truly global law firm. Founded in 1949, we advise many of the world’s most dynamic and successful business organisations through our 13,000 people in 77 offices across 47 countries. Yet big does not mean impersonal. We work hard to ensure that everyone knows their role and has the support they need to perform it to the highest standard. Our culture encourages this - how we work, think and behave in a collaborative and fulfilling way.
At Baker McKenzie we welcome direct applications.
Please click on the Apply icon to start the online application process for this role. When applying please send an up to date copy of your CV as a PDF file and copies of your academic transcripts. We will then be in touch with you once we have reviewed your application.