The Kyiv Office of Baker McKenzie is looking for candidates for a Junior Associate position in the International Commercial & Trade Practice Group.
Experience & skills required:
- 2-3 years of professional experience with a law/consulting firm or in another legal position;
- Work experience in the International Commercial & Trade (preferably);
- Knowledge of international trade agreements (CISG and WTO agreements), sanctions and export control regulations is a preference;
- Superb analytical and research skills;
- Pro-active, collaborative attitude towards work and colleagues;
- Human qualities, open-minded and dynamic.
The core specialization:
- Sanctions and export controls;
- Trade defense measures;
- Commercial agreements;
- Public procurement; and
- AML and investigations.
- Master degree in law from a Ukrainian university (a foreign LL.M degree is a plus);
- Professional fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
Please send your CVs in English via email to KyivOffice.Applications@bakermckenzie.com