Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm, which offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is seeking a M&A Lawyer with a focus on Luxembourg Real Estate market to strengthen our M&A practice and to participate in the development of our Real Estate team.
Experience & skills required:
- Successful experience of minimum 5 years in M&A practice of a recognized law firm in Luxembourg or in Belgium, with a focus on Real Estate transactions in Luxembourg.
- Be well trained to advise local and international clients on the acquisition, disposal and renting of properties with experience of the Luxembourg market.
- Highest working standards with strong service orientation - a "client first" culture;
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills are required; as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity;
- Strong analytical skills and a pragmatic approach;
- Human qualities, open-minded and dynamic.
- Admitted to List I, List II, or if not to the List IV or in-house lawyer;
- Master degree in Law;
- Fluent in French and English, German will be an asset;
- Outstanding academic credentials.