Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm that offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customised to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is seeking a Tax KM Manager to participate in the development of our Tax Department.
As part of the Tax team, you will work in close collaboration with the Tax Lawyers and Tax Specialists depending on the legal & tax issues and informational needs related to clients files.
You will be in charge of :
- Active and continuous legal monitoring of new Tax regulations, significant case law and doctrine;
- Collecting, managing and developing Tax Know-How and ensuring the appropriate diffusion;
- Coordinating internal and external Tax publications: client’s updates, newsflashes, brochures, etc.;
- Providing academic and technical legal input for the preparation of Tax seminars and presentations;
- Leading and preparing internal Tax updates' meetings;
- Providing recommendations for the purchase of new legal books and electronic databases.
- Candidates with minimum five years of successful experience in Luxembourg as a Tax Lawyer or Tax Specialist or candidate who are currently working as a Tax KM Manager.
- Master’s degree in Business/Economy or in Tax law;
- Candidates with ability to be a team player with strong technical skills and effective communication skills to keep relevant lawyers and Tax specialists informed in a timely manner;
- Candidates with highest working standards and strong service orientation — a "client first" culture;
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills;
- Candidates with ability to demonstrate initiative and proactivity;
- Fluency in both English and French;
- Talents who enjoy teamwork and share our entrepreneurial culture, which is based on pragmatism, listening and diversity.
Candidates may submit their application by clicking Apply or by sending an email containing a letter of introduction and a resume to: Hiring Luxembourg