Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm, which offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is looking for a young Lawyer (2-3 years experience) to participate in the development of our Corporate law and M&A department.
Experience & skills required:
- Successful first experience of 2 to 3 years in a law firm in corporate law, M&A field;
- Candidate with strong technical skills needed to support the client work of the department;
- Ability to be a team player and participate actively in the development of the M&A department;
- Highest working standards with strong service orientation - a "client first" culture;
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills are required; as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity;
- Strong analytical skills and a pragmatic approach;
- Human qualities, open-minded and dynamic.
- Admitted to List I, List II, or if not to the List IV;
- LL.M and/or MAS and/or J.D. degree;
- Fluent in English and French. German would be an asset;
- Outstanding academic credentials
If you are interested in a challenging position in an international environment, we kindly ask you to send your complete application documents to: email@example.com