Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm, which offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is seeking a M&A transactional lawyer to participate in the development of our corporate law department.
Experience & skills required:
- Successful experience of at least 4 to 5 years in Luxembourg, France, Belgium or Germany as a M&A lawyer with a transactional focus
- Strong experience in M&A and private equity transactions
- Experienced in drafting share agreements; • Technical skills to support the client work of the department
- Ability to be a team player and participate actively in the development of the M&A department
- High working standards with a strong service focus — a "client first" culture
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity; • Human qualities — open-minded and dynamic.
- Recently graduated an LL.M and/or Master degree or recently admitted to the Bar
- Fluent in English and French and/or German
- Outstanding academic credentials
Candidates may submit their application with a cover letter and resume.