We are looking for a Corporate Lawyer with one to six years of experience to join our Corporate Practice Group in Belgium.
You will be part of a team of experienced legal professionals serving both local and international firms in large-scale mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions, both in Belgium and abroad.
Our Corporate Practice Group is one of the leading legal Corporate Finance teams in Belgium. We help clients with day-to-day corporate governance and corporate maintenance, as well as complex Corporate Finance issues, such as mergers, acquisitions, capital market transactions, private equity and venture capital investments, and buy-outs.
Our capital market experts have advised issuers, underwriters and investors in numerous capital market transactions such as IPOs, secondary offerings and public take-over bids in and outside Belgium.
Baker McKenzie Belgium has two offices in Brussels and Antwerp and is part of the Baker McKenzie group. Baker McKenzie is one of the world's largest international law firms with over 6,000 lawyers working in 78 major centres around the globe.
Send your cover letter and CV to Erik Van den Branden, HR Manager by email.
- You have a strong academic background (law degree, preferably from a Belgian university)
- One to six years of relevant experience in corporate law (preferably gained in a top-tier law firm)
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Strong client-service orientation
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work well both in a team and individually
- You are in the process of doing your apprenticeship at the Bar of have terminated your apprenticeship. Candidates who have not started their apprenticeship at the Bar will be requested to do so.