Responsible for coordinating all non-partner recruiting functions for the Washington, DC office. This is a hands-on position that requires the individual to provide proactive and reliable recruitment support to the office and will collaborate with the NA Recruiting Director on recruitment initiatives and provide additional support on NA talent initiatives, as requested.
The role requires a highly organized, detail-oriented individual with solid project management skills, strong client service orientation, with the ability to effectively interact professionally with lawyers, business professionals and candidates. Individual will possess excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to work cooperatively with team members across North America and solve problems independently.
- Minimum of three (3) years in legal recruiting preferably in a legal services environment
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced, professional services environment
- Proficient with Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel. Experience with viRecruit a plus
- High level of discretion, diplomacy and a commitment to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality
- Demonstrable analytic skills and general business acumen
- Availability for overtime in order to accommodate unexpected workloads