We are looking for a Mid-Level or Senior Associate who has more than four years of post-qualification experience to join our Projects, Energy, Mining & Infrastructure practice group.
This position will work in our Hanoi office.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and traits:
- Qualified lawyer in Vietnam or in another jurisdiction with 4-8 years post qualification experience .
- Experience in advising on project development, regulatory, acquisition, licensing, construction and operation of power & energy, mining and infrastructure projects.
- Excellent drafting skills of energy and infrastructure project contracts, including drafting transactional documents in renewable energy, conventional energy projects and other infrastructure projects (e.g., joint development agreement, SPA, SHA, PPA, EPC and O&M contracts).
- Ability to develop strong relationship with clients in the power & energy, mining and infrastructure sectors.
- Good communication skills (writing, listening, presenting).
If you are self-motivated and excited by the career opportunity that a global law firm can offer, we would like to hear from you. Please click on the Apply icon to start the online application process for this role or send your application to email@example.com