About Baker McKenzie
At Baker McKenzie, we are different from other law firms in the way we think, work and behave. With more than 6,000 locally admitted lawyers and more than 5,800 business service professionals in 78 offices worldwide, we have a passionately collaborative community of 60 nationalities and are committed to world-class career development to everyone in every job at every level. Baker McKenzie can offer you both the uncompromising commitment to excellence expected of a top firm and a distinctive way of thinking, working and behaving - as a passionately global and genuinely collaborative firm.
We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all. Our unique international culture is reflected in the drawing together of a worldwide family of individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds in all of our offices. We encourage the best people -- regardless of race, religion or belief if any, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation or age -- to fulfil their professional aspirations with us.
About the role
We are looking for a Mid-Level or Senior Associate who has more than four years of post-qualification experience to join our Projects, Energy, Mining & Infrastructure practice group.
This position will work in our Hanoi office.
Technical skills, qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and traits:
- Qualified lawyer in Vietnam or in another jurisdiction with 4-8 years post qualification experience
- Experience in advising on project development, regulatory, acquisition, licensing, construction and operation of power & energy, mining and infrastructure projects;
- Excellent drafting skills of energy and infrastructure project contracts, including drafting transactional documents in renewable energy, conventional energy projects and other infrastructure projects (e.g., joint development agreement, SPA, SHA, PPA, EPC and O&M contracts);
- Ability to develop strong relationship with clients in the power & energy, mining and infrastructure sectors;
- Good communication skills (writing, listening, presenting).
How to apply
If you are self-motivated and excited by the career opportunity that a global law firm can offer, we would like to hear from you. Please click on the Apply icon to start the online application process for this role or send your application to email@example.com.