This role provides a staffing service to the office, the person will seek out talents, screen and select qualified candidates through interview, assist in hiring process and on-boarding program, maintain recruitment database and records, and assist in other recruitment activities.
- Post job openings on agreed channels, including job website, Baker McKenzie site, and internal boards.
- Select and conduct pre-assessment and interview with applicants for the secretary and other business support positions as assigned by the supervisor, select shortlisted candidates and present to partners / line managers, arrange interview appointments, and following-up for the interview results.
- Conduct an assessment with lawyer applicants, present applicants' profiles and assessment score to partners, arrange interview meeting for shortlisted candidates to meet with partners, and following-up with the partners for interview result.
- Responsible for hiring process, including discussing and aligning offer package with management, extending offer to the successful candidates, and arranging necessary pre-employment process such as medical exam, criminal background clearance, etc
- Conduct an on-boarding program for new hires, including reminding new hires of starting date, conducting an orientation, handling probation review process, etc.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates and build network with qualified passive candidates.
- Assist in recruitment activities and initiatives such as attending career week at universities, building network with universities, developing employee referral program, etc.
- Maintain recruitment database, records and materials, and set up new record file for each new hire
- Bachelor's degree in any fields.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in recruiting and familiar with competency-based / behavioral-based interview techniques.
- Very good English and Thai communication skill, both written and spoken.
- Proficient in MS office program, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint program.
- Possess good attitude, growth mindset, and open for feedback and comments.
- Effective time and work management with strong organization and planning skills in order to successfully handle multiple assignments to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with others (in all levels) and handle sensitivity issues in a tactful and diplomatic way.
- Ability to perform and deliver works in a fast paced changing environment, changing priorities, or work demands.