The key accountabilities are the following:
Secretarial Skill & Work Management
- Perform overall secretarial functions, e.g. preparing quality document / correspondence, arranging appointments and trips, screening visitors, mails and calls, recording messages, organizing supervisor's work area, maintaining good relationships with clients/colleagues, and performing secretarial duties in the absence of other secretaries.
- Apply the office's knowledge system to do basic research for supervisor / lawyers and coordinate with the library team and other operational staff to handel necessary work as required.
- Participate in and efficiently supports project/complicated work, pitching and bidding proposal preparation, as required.
- Comply with the office rule,i.e., client acceptance and new business registration, filing procedures and system, Risk management and Conflict
- Handle client requests and the conflict process prepares/submits related documents effectively
Client Service and Contact Management
- Liaise with client and correspond to basic queries with regard to various matters under scope of responsibility and obligation, and when necessary redirects queries to the appropriate staff or practice area.
- Keep supervisor/lawyer's business contacts and the supervisor'/lawyer's profiles (CV) up-to-date.
Other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in any fields.
- Good communications skill in Thai and English, TOEIC score should not be less than 650.
- Very Proficent in Microsoft Office Programs i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
(especially Document Formatting, Track Changes, Tablr of Content, Cross Referencing, Footnotes and Endnotes) and good at typing skill.
- Previous admin/ secretary experience in law firm is an advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, but also to work independently.
- Excellent service mind, high responsibility, attention to details, highly organized with good planning skill, flexible and adeptive, ability to work under pressure and tight timeline in order to deliver work within set timeline, and eager to learn new tools/programs