New Joiner and Exit Interview Questionnaire Support
- Serve as point of contact for local office talent personnel regarding questions and issues about the New Joiner and Exit Questionnaire forms and administration.
- Generate and send-out Single Leaver Reports and/or Single New Joiner Reports to concerned local office contacts.
- Maintain a database of all Single Leaver Reports generated and sent.
- Centrally administer forwarding of New Joiner questionnaire link to new hires of local offices.
- Monitor and update tracker of New Joiner and Exit Questionnaire submissions.
- Send out follow up & reminder emails to new joiners and leavers on NJ EQ survey completion.
North America Recruitment Support
- Maintain and track all candidates in viRecruit.
- Assist in updating all NA BakerWorld Recruiting pages for updated content as requested
- Assist in identifying core group of search that NA offices would like to fire and retain (Associates & Partners)
- Support the Graduate Recruitment Hiring by:
- Input NALP data for US offices into the NALP online directory collection system
- Create Summer Associate and Fall Associate requisitions
- Update Summer Associate Analysis Chart
- Manage Internal and External Legal and Non-Legal Job Postings
- Audit job postings in viRecruit
- Monthly sending of regional career opportunities newsletter for both Associate and Staff roles.
End of Associate Training Program Support
- Serve as a point of contact for Regional TMs regarding ATP reports
- Maintain a database of all Associates undergoing the program.
- Track and monitor all Associates' program end dates
- Send reminder emails to Associates and Lead Evaluators.
- Send completed end of ATP Questionnaire and Evaluations to Regional Talent Managers.
Asia Pacific Recruitment Support
- Liaise with the assigned local office implementation team to roll out the applicant tracking system.
Global Opportunities Mailbox Management
- Regularly track and respond to inquiries received in the mailbox. Coordinate with local office Recruiters as necessary.
- New Joiner Background Check
- 1 to 3 years Talent Process Offshore Support
- 1 to 3 years Talent System Front End User
- Possesses strong knowledge of the features and capabilities of global applications used and/or owned by People Solutions (e.g. viEval, Survey Gizmo, BakerWorld, etc.)
- Basic to Intermediate HTML coding.
- Advanced knowledge of MS suite of products (e.g., MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills and database administration experience
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with limited supervision.
- Adapts quickly to a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Proactive and self starter.