The Marketo Marketing Automation Specialist - Contract (12 months) will work closely with the Senior Manager, Digital Channels to design and implement the Baker McKenzie's Marketo instance, including providing expert knowledge in technical requirements, governance, data management, campaign optimization, and data privacy.
To collaborate closely with stakeholders to deliver measurable results in building the Firm's marketing automation capabilities, expanding and deepening client relationships, and driving revenue opportunities.
This role sits within the Digital Channels team and coordinates with the wider Business Development, Marketing, Communications, and Technology community, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a strong community around the brand.
- Serve as the specialized and Adobe certified administrator and SME architect for Baker McKenzie's Marketo instance
- Implement program governance and execute email marketing and automation campaigns
- Develop scheduled and incremental reporting with the ability to compile and review raw data, provide detailed analyses and regularly assess program effectiveness and make recommendations and optimizations
- Monitor and maintain data quality in coordination with the BDMC Operations & other relevant data source stakeholders
- Develop and implement policies and procedures in coordination with Marketing, Security and Compliance, Legal, and other stakeholders to ensure effective technology implementation
- Ensure campaign setup and processes are in line with overall platform architecture and lead flow/scoring programs
- Work between the content team and campaign managers to analyze existing asset performance and collaborate with the content team to create high-quality content to be used in campaign manager campaigns
- Serve as technical support for Marketo and campaign issues
- Contribute to Marketo best practice adding to the team’s knowledge
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- Working in a digital marketing/marketing automation role or similar (Preferably Marketo)
- Proven technical proficiency/certification with marketing automation platforms (Marketo Certification preferred)
- Experience in the technical implementation of marketing automation platforms, including integrations with CRM system(s)
- Good relevant experience in digital marketing and campaign marketing
- Proven experience in digital reporting and analysis
- Experience of working in B2B professional services is an advantage
- Experience working within corporate brand guidelines
- Functional knowledge of digital marketing ecosystem, content marketing, and social media, as it relates to marketing automation
- Comfortable working as part of a team-based across multiple offices and time zones (Global)
- Ability to multitask and work well under tight deadlines in a busy environment, responding to requests and project briefs
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills