- Represents and advises Panalpina in the global investigation (including Swiss proceedings) in respect of an alleged cartel in the freight forwarding sector, and coordinates the global team of legal advisers.
- Represents and advises Estée Lauder in the Swiss investigation in respect of an alleged cartel in the luxury cosmetics and perfumes sector.
- Represents and advises a major international airline in the Swiss investigation in respect of an alleged cartel in the air cargo sector.
- Advises a major international airline on antitrust compliance; represented and advised a major international airline in an abuse of dominance case; and represented and advised Credit Suisse in the Swiss merger control proceeding in respect of the emergency takeover of Swissair.
- Represents and advises a major Swiss news agency in an abuse of dominance case.
- Represents and advises Socar Energy on merger control and competition law issues.
- Advises a major international travel agency on antitrust compliance.
- Advises a major international tobacco manufacturer on antitrust compliance.
- Advises a major international beer brewer on competition law issues.
- Represented and advised Bank Julius Baer in the Swiss merger control proceeding in respect of its acquisition of ING Bank Switzerland; represented and advised Crédit Agricole in the Swiss merger control proceeding in respect of a funds joint venture with BNP Paribas; and advised another major international bank on competition law issues.
Mitgliedschaften in Berufsverbänden
- Swiss Indian Chamber of Commerce
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht
- Zurich~Switzerland (1998)
- Switzerland (1998)
- College of Europe, Bruges (LL.M.) (1996)
- University of Zurich (Lic. jur.) (1994)
Co-author, Commentary on article 1 of the Swiss Merger Act, in: Stämpflis Handkommentar, Fusionsgesetz, 2nd Edition, 2015
Co-author, chapter on "Swiss competition and merger control laws," Frankfurter Kommentar Kartellrecht, Verlag Dr. Otto Schmidt, Cologne, 2005 and 2011
Author, Swiss chapter of "Global Merger Notification Handbook," 9th edition, Cameron May, London, 2011
Co-author, "Baker McKenzie commentary on the Federal Civil Procedure Act," Verlag Stämpfli, Berne, 2010
Author, contribution in "Schweizerisches Kartellrecht - an Wendepunkten," Verlag Dike, St. Gall, 2009