Yee Chung Seck leads the Firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice in Vietnam. Chambers Global 2008 ranks him as a leading lawyer in the field of Corporate M&A. He is a member of the Singapore Bar Association and serves as vice president of the Singapore Business Group. Mr. Seck is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Highly regarded in his field, Mr. Seck has been involved in various, big-ticket M&A deals both in Vietnam and around the region. He is known to deliver sound advice on corporate and regulatory compliance matters, particularly on foreign investment, market access under the WTO, International Trade & Commerce and other related issues.
Representative Legal Matters
Advised Diageo on the acquisition of shares in Hanoi Liquor Company.
Advised Asia Pacific Breweries on the acquisition of Foster's Breweries in Vietnam.
Advised Qantas Airways on the acquisition of interest in Pacific Airlines.
Advised Dai-ichi Mutual Life Insurance Company in the acquisition of Bao Minh CMG.
Counseled leading ITC companies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Singapore - Member
- Singapore Business Group, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - Member
- Singapore Business Group, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - Vice President
- American Chamber of Commerce, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - Member
- British Business Group Vietnam - Member
- Hong Kong Business Association Vietnam - Member
National University of Singapore
Baker & McKenzie (Vietnam) Ltd., a limited liability company, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.