Conducting business internationally requires a well-considered Transfer Pricing strategy. Multinational enterprises can use Transfer Pricing to improve their tax position and control management objectives. Our Transfer Pricing Team is a recognized leader in transfer pricing, uniquely placed to design, document and defend the cross-border transfer pricing solutions that improve your international tax structure.
With expertise in a broad range of transfer pricing matters we can assist you in many areas, including:
- Appreciation of management, accounting and legal elements of a Transfer Pricing policy
- Tax dispute resolution, audit defense and tax litigation including Advance Pricing Agreements and Competent Authority negotiations
- Design and implementation of transfer pricing systems for new global or regional tax structures
- Design and implementation of strategies with tax efficiency
- Performing Transfer Pricing planning and risk assessment analysis
- Preparing and evaluating local, regional and global Transfer Pricing documentation
- Drafting inter-company contracts
- Conducting functional analysis and economic analysis (including comparables searches) in connection with determining and evaluating arm's length transfer prices
- Providing specific economic and tax valuation and benchmarking skills, including valuations of intangibles and companies for tax purposes
- Cost sharing, licensing, and other arrangements for optimizing the ownership of intangible property
The Amsterdam Transfer Pricing team is highly experienced in transactions involving financial services, climate change, the pharmaceutical industry and tax litigation. The team acts as knowledge center for Baker & McKenzie's European Transfer Pricing Team. Moreover, our Transfer Pricing Team won the award for National Transfer Pricing Team of the Year 2012 during the International Tax Review (ITR) European Tax Award in London, making it the fifth time we were awarded this title since 2005.
Download our brochures