Our Intellectual Property team helps Spanish and international companies register, protect and enforce their trademarks, patents and copyrights across the globe. To help manage cost and complexity, we have developed an exclusive Global IP Manager that enables clients to monitor their intellectual property throughout the world.
Our lawyers have extensive experience helping clients in the audiovisual, new technology and media sectors, as well as fashion, food products and health and beauty to negotiate licensing and other related commercial agreements negotiate licensing agreements and related commercial contracts. We also represent companies in criminal, civil and administrative proceedings involving intellectual property rights. We can help with:
- Review and verification of national, EU and international trademark registration
- Registration, management and protection of trademark portfolios, industrial designs and patents at a national and international level
- Negotiation and drafting of trademark and patent assignment and licensing agreements
- Buying and selling of intellectual property ownership rights
- Representation in all types of intellectual property litigation, including copyright infringement
- Ongoing advice on compliance with advertising, music, cinema and television legislation