Our Real Estate lawyers represent multinational companies and investors in a wide range of transactions, including complex multijurisdictional financing and construction. Our clients include sellers, purchasers, finance providers, developers, lessees, lessors and construction companies, as well as several leading Czech companies with significant real estate portfolios.
We work collaboratively with our Europe Real Estate & Construction Practice Group to ensure local practitioners benefit from the experience of colleagues practicing in other European jurisdictions. Our lawyers advise clients on mitigating environmental liability in acquisitions and securing environmental indemnities from the Czech government for purchasers of privatized state assets.
We can advise companies on environmental laws related to air, water and land contamination, as well as waste management and environmental energies. We also help conduct legal audits to verify clients are complying with environmental requirements, and represent them in related investigations and litigation. We can assist with:
- Purchase, lease, promotion and construction contracts for industrial buildings, hotels, retail centers and office parks
- Tax and company structuring for real estate investments
- Building, promotion and construction law, including FIDIC terms and conditions
- Development and building licenses and permits
- Real estate issues in mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Mortgage-backed financing and securitizations
- Compliance with environmental requirements related to air, water and land pollution and contamination
- Waste management, health and safety and alternative energies
- Administrative licenses for industrial production, spills and atmospheric emissions
- Environmental liability mitigation in company acquisitions
- Civil, criminal, and administrative environmental actions
To read more, please see our Prague Real Estate & Environment brochure in English