Sound guidance on responsible employment practices
Quisumbing Torres helps employers arrive at sound and mutually beneficial employment policies, leveraging deep knowledge of the dynamics of Philippine and international labor laws and practices. Close collaboration with Baker & McKenzie colleagues worldwide enables us to better understand global employers’ needs and effectively address concerns about maintaining a workforce in the Philippines.
We represent international and domestic companies in industries ranging from banking and financial services, business process outsourcing, information technology and telecommunications, to pharmaceuticals and healthcare, energy and mining, and manufacturing. Our lawyers have helped draft legislation that has led to meaningful changes in local labor and tax codes.
We can help you with:
- General employment law advice
- Employment contract review and development
- Workmen's compensation
- Employee benefits
- Executive compensation and transfer
- Collective employment termination
- Collective bargaining agreements
- Discrimination and sexual harassment law advice
- Trade union recognition procedures
- Executive terminations
- Employment litigation
- Immigration-related matters