Amar Hamouche is a member of the Firm’s Tax Practice Group in Luxembourg. Prior to joining Baker & McKenzie in 2011, he worked as a senior tax manager at Ernst & Young Tax Advisory Services. Mr. Hamouche was also a member of the FSO tax group, which focuses on financial institutions.
Mr. Hamouche regularly advises companies on a wide range of local and international tax matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Participated in the structuring of an asset management company for tax-efficient implementation.
- Handled a project involving the inbound tax optimization of a multinational bank.
- Designed tax-efficient ways of combining two Italian banks.
- Handled buy side tax due diligence services.
- Prepared a large number of tax returns, current and deferred tax provisions calculations, and tax in audit reviews for banks, insurance and asset management companies.
Baker & McKenzie Luxembourg is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.