As the foremost leading authority on cross-border investments and disputes resolution, including corporate compliance work, Henry Chang has over 20 years' experience advising leading global multinational as well as domestic clients. He has an unrivalled depth and scope of experience handling a diverse spectrum of complex multijurisdictional matters.
Focusing on the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate compliance and technology, media, telecom (TMT), Mr. Chang is also knowledgeable in cross-border dispute resolution. These include litigation and anti-trust matters, having advised clients in dispute cases involving parallel proceedings across various US states; offshore jurisdictions; China; the UK; and numerous others. He also sits on the Steering Committee of the Firm's Asia Pacific Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- European Chamber of Commerce, Taipei - Executive Board of Governors
- Chinese Commercial Arbitration Association - International Affairs Committee
- Taipei Mayor's Office, Law & Regulatons Commission
- Soochow University School of Law - Adjunct Professor
- National Association of Cornell Officers - Member
- California Trade and Investment Association - Former Supervisor and Board of Directors
New York~United States (1990)
U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York~United States (1990)
U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States (1988)
U.S. District Court, Southern District of California~United States (1988)
California~United States (1988)
U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit~United States (1988)
U.S. District Court, Central District of Calif.~United States (1988)
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California~United States (1988)
University of Regensburg
Baker & McKenzie, a Taiwanese Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.