Actively mentoring the best legal talents in Austria
Career Mentorship Programme
In 2010, Baker & McKenzie Diwok Hermann Petsche started the Career Mentorship Programme for top legal talents — a programme truly unique in the legal services industry closing a gap in law studies and offering high potential candidates the opportunity to join our law firm.
This is what our Career Mentorship Programme offers in detail:
- Regular exchange of information between mentor and mentee
- Attendance of hard and soft skill seminars in the scope of our Mentorship University
- Placements in one of Baker & McKenzie’s global offices
- Access to the resources of our global law firm, i.e. to libraries and data bases
- The opportunity to enhance your foreign language skills by attending an online language school
- Attendance of internal firm events such as the Summer Camp
- Individual annual evaluations
Out of many top applicants, Baker & McKenzie Diwok Hermann Petsche accepted six candidates to the mentorship programme in 2010 and another five candidates in 2011.
The news about the unique and innovative Career Mentorship Programme has spread among up-and-coming legal experts, and the first mentees have already joined Baker & McKenzie Diwok Hermann Petsche as Konzipienten. In addition to the mentoring, the training and the international perspective, it is, above all, the group bond that turns the programme into something really special — the participants all know each other and meet regularly for training sessions or events, which fosters a culture of friendship that has always been cultivated in the Baker & McKenzie offices.