For nearly three decades, our Dispute Resolution Practice Group has been providing sophisticated legal advice on highly complex cases to national and multinational clients. Our Firm has a proven track record for managing and resolving disputes, and has been recognized for our dedication and experience by Legal 500 Latin America 2012.
We have extensive experience in:
- Transnational litigation
- Local and international arbitration
- Negotiation and conciliation
- Disputes related to complex construction and infrastructure projects
- Multimillion stock purchase agreement claims
- Commercial agency claims
- Distribution claims
- Unfair competition
- Product liability
- Violation of fundamental or collective rights
- Disputes related with the breach of complex and multiparty contracts and torts
We advise some of the most important domestic and international companies doing business in Colombia. Through in-depth legal analysis and results-oriented strategies, we help resolve disputes efficiently. Working closely with Baker & McKenzie’s local, regional and global practice groups, we can assemble the right team and identify and implement the most appropriate business solutions for each case.