Alfredo Lucente provides seasoned advice on infrastructure and energy law. He is regularly invited to speak at various seminars, and has likewise written several articles on topics related to his practice areas. Prior to joining the Firm’s Milan office, Mr. Lucente worked for a number of Italian and foreign companies, particularly in the Mediterranean and the Middle East, for over 25 years.
Mr. Lucente focuses on all regulatory and transactional issues, especially with regard to infrastructure, petrochemical, energy, defense, shipping, real estate and transportation matters in Italy.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisting Parsons in all phases of the well-known Messina Suspension Bridge project acting as PMC Project Legal Counsel.
- Advising Italian High Speed Train Project Co. (TAV) on claims submitted by the general contractors and relevant arbitration risks assessment.
- Representing EPC contractor in a major ICC arbitration related to a large petrochemical project in UAE.
- Assisting Techint in the litigation and settlement over claims related to the termination of nuclear power projects in Italy.
- Representing clients in large real estate developments and acquisitions, particularly commercial centers, hotels and large agricultural properties.
- Representing several foreign clients for public procurement bids in Italy in infrastructure, defense, education, environment and other sectors.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rome Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute
- AICI (Italian Association of Real Estate Consultants)
Italy Supreme Court~Italy (1999)
University of Bologna
Studio Professionale Associato a Baker & McKenzie is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.