Baker & McKenzie Appoints Five New Partners in Germany
27 June 2012
Frankfurt / Main, Germany, 27 June 2012 - The global law firm Baker & McKenzie appointed five new partners in its German offices effective 1July 2012.
"The appointment strengthens our presence in the field of corporate / M&A, dispute resolution, compliance, and IT. This demonstrates our growth despite the challenging economic times,” commented Dr. Bernhard Trappehl, Managing Partner in Germany.
The new partners are:
- Christian Atzler, Practice Group: M & A,
- Dr. Michael Bartosch, Practice Group: Corporate / M & A,
- Dr. Heiko Haller, Practice Group: Dispute Resolution
- Dr. Franz Clemens Leisch, Practice Group: Corporate,
- Dr. Holger Lutz, Practice Group: Information Technology,
Globally, Baker & McKenzie has appointed 63 new partners. To see a complete list of the Firm’s global partner appointments, please click here