Planning has never been more important. In today’s challenging business environment of more robust regulations and greater compliance requirements, addressing indirect taxes upfront can impact cash flow, absolute costs and risk exposures such as additional tax, interest and penalties, income tax audits, or even litigation.
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam’s VAT Group brings together the right team of professionals to simplify the growing legal and tax complexities and find the right practical solutions for you and your industries. The group is generally acknowledged as a Center of Excellence in the field of indirect taxes.
How we can help you:
- VAT mitigation and planning for cross-border service and business arrangements
- Managing the VAT aspects of multi-jurisdictional restructuring and post-acquisition integration.
- VAT litigation and dispute support
- Advising jointly on the VAT, Customs and Transfer Pricing elements of international business arrangements.
- Multi-jurisdictional VAT assurance reviews
- VAT process and systems review and support
- VAT planning for supply chain implementation
- Managing the VAT aspects of financing arrangements.
- Managing the VAT aspects of multi-jurisdiction sourcing / outsourcing.
- Selection of customs procedures
- Supply chain optimization
- Excise, anti-dumping/anti-subsidy levies
- Customs classification
- European Free Trade Agreements and other preferential duty arrangements
European Indirect Tax Firm of the YearInternational Tax Review (ITR) European Awards (2009)
Tel: +31 20 551 7599 Erik Scheer
Tel: +31 20 551 7538 Jan Snel
Tel: +31 20 551 7517 Redmar Wolf
Tel: +31 20 551 7113
Download our brochures
Bekijk onze vodcast