As business opportunities in Argentina continue to grow, companies need to focus on expanding their businesses rather than managing product liability, distribution agreement claims and other commercial disputes. Although arbitration is fast becoming an alternative, most conflicts in Argentina are still resolved in court.
Our lawyers can help review agreements, transactions and operations to identify potential conflicts and develop practical strategies to prevent them from becoming costly, time-consuming legal battles. We collaborate with our tax, labor, intellectual property and other corporate practices to advise you on a wide range of conflicts, including those involving environmental, construction, real estate and shareholder disputes.
Our Litigation lawyers worldwide can seamlessly represent you in a wide range of cross-border disputes. We can help with:
- Business analyses to identify potential liabilities and develop strategies to prevent disputes
- Civil and commercial litigation, particularly those involving damage claims, distribution agreements, insurance claims and product liability
- Disputes with Argentine authorities and regulatory agencies
- Domestic and international arbitration, mediation and other alternative forms of dispute resolution
- White collar crime litigation