We are Taipei’s preeminent property and construction law practice, consistently ranked as a top-tier Asia Pacific construction firm (Asia Pacific Legal 500). As part of a full service international firm, we have the unique ability to efficiently coordinate local, international and transnational real property and construction transactions.
Our lawyers have extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of property law and practice, including extensive experience in complex, high value developments at both the early stages and in their continuing progress and management. We focus on all aspects of the purchase, sale and lease of major residential and commercial properties and developments, including land use and zoning, contract negotiation, drafting, interpretation, and dispute resolution.
Our highly qualified Construction lawyers have extensive experience assisting clients with major construction projects in Taiwan such as utilities and power plants, major transportation projects and office buildings. Working with our global teams across more than 65 jurisdictions, our Real Estate and Construction lawyers also have extensive experience assisting clients with international construction projects throughout Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas.
Our comprehensive real property and construction services include:
- Real estate related mergers and acquisitions
- Major developments and projects (including hotel, resorts and tourism)
- Real property financing
- Foreign investment and real estate investment trusts
- Commercial acquisitions, dispositions and exchanges
- Mortgage-backed securities
- Asset management
- Commercial leasing
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Risk assessment, tender preparation and bidding, contracting, risk allocation, project administration advice and, when needed, dispute resolution
- International construction projects
- Green construction projects
- Well versed in government financed and BOO/BOT/BOOT projects
- Technical and financial aspects of construction projects
- Infrastructure, transportation, power facilities, industrial, commercial offices, hotels and major residential projects