Baker & McKenzie is a market leader in advising issuers, underwriters and shareholders in a wide range of transactions and issues, including:
- Initial public offerings
- Public and private debt and equity offerings
- Securities exchange listings
- Cash and debt tender offers
- Proxy solicitations
- Disclosure and reporting requirements under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
- Compliance with SEC regulations, securities laws, stock exchange rules, tax regulations and the FCPA
We also counsel public companies on how to implement compliance procedures, and we serve as special counsel to boards of directors, audit committees and other special committees in management buyouts, hostile takeovers, going private transactions, derivative litigation and corporate governance matters.
Our North America Securities lawyers are part of a team of more than 300 Securities lawyers globally working collaboratively across 67 jurisdictions — enabling us to quickly bring the right talent to every issue and provide sound advice to address a broad variety of corporate needs.