As one of only a handful of law firms with a dedicated Global Integration & Reorganizations Practice, we have a strong track record of working successfully with global companies to integrate and restructure their business operations. Whether prompted by an acquisition, spin-off, or internal restructuring, we help manage change to corporate organizations more effectively and deliver better value with less risk by strategically addressing all legal implications.
Working in cross-border and inter-disciplinary teams, we advise on tax, corporate, intellectual property, employment, employee benefits, and commercial matters. We apply a detailed project management approach that takes into account global objectives and client needs while facilitating compliance with local laws, and business and cultural practices.
Our experience includes advising on:
- Pre-transaction restructurings, including multinational spin-offs or separation of a division, line of business or other assets into a separate corporate structure
- Post-acquisition integration of acquired groups of companies
- Supply chain restructuring projects
- Fiscal reorganizations designed to create efficient group structures and manage effective group tax rates worldwide
- Group simplification projects to remove dormant or excess companies