Minh Tri Quach is a partner based in the Firm's Hanoi office. He is admitted as a lawyer in Vietnam and licensed to act as an IP agent before the Vietnam National Office of Intellectual Property. His practice focuses on anti-counterfeiting, anti-piracy, commercial intellectual property agreements, the entertainment industry, data privacy, internet, dispute resolution and litigation. He has written articles, presented at seminars, and lectured to students on various legal issues in Vietnam.
Mr. Quach is a seasoned IP lawyer. In addition, he has extensive experience in assisting clients on entertainment and media laws, data privacy, internet and technology issues. Mr. Quach also acts for clients in dispute matters before courts and in arbitration. He is admitted to practice in Vietnam.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisting world-leading fashion brands in anti-counterfeiting campaigns in Vietnam.
- Assisted a number of world-leading franchisors in drafting and reviewing their agreements with local franchisees in Vietnam.
- Represented a leading Japanese automobile company in a landmark court case on privacy issues in Vietnam.
- Assisted a major Vietnamese milk producer in negotiating and resolving a dispute over a high-value commercial contract.
- Assisted a number of entertainment companies, game developers, ISPs and social network service providers in various legal issues on entertainment and media issues, data privacy and compliance with local laws.
- Acted for a USAID-funded project which provides assistance to the Vietnamese government on drafting, implementing and commenting on the Intellectual Property Law and franchising laws and regulations of Vietnam.
- Vietnam (2006)
- Ho Chi Minh City~Vietnam (2006)
- Nagoya University (LL.M.) (2010)
- Hanoi University of Law, Vietnam (LL.B.) (1999)