Sarah Petersen is a member of Baker McKenzie's Litigation Practice Group in Toronto. Ms. Petersen is a frequent contributor to www.canadianfraudlaw.com.
Ms. Petersen maintains a diverse commercial litigation practice, advising in contractual disputes, professional liability litigation, civil fraud claims, oppression remedies, receiver liability as well as director, shareholder and partnership disputes. She also handles various forms of urgent interim relief, including injunctions and Anton Piller orders. She has appeared before all levels of the Ontario courts.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Upper Canada - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- The Advocates' Society - Member
- Toronto Lawyers Association - Member
- Ontario~Canada (2011)
- University of Windsor (Bachelor of Laws) (2010)
- University of Guelph (Bachelor of Arts Honours) (2007)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.