Mr. Moseberry advises global manufacturers, financial institutions, consumer products, life sciences, medical products and other clients on a wide range of global privacy and information management, data security and informational technology matters. Formerly, he practiced in the Firm’s litigation group, representing companies in various domestic and international matters regarding general commercial litigation, internal investigations and compliance matters. He also spent one year on secondment at Kraft Foods where he worked on various compliance, employment, litigation and contract matters. He is a mentor with LINK Unlimited and is active in pro bono matters of the Firm.
- American Bar Association - Member
- Chicago Bar Association - Member
- Just the Beginning Foundation - Associate Board Member
- Illinois~United States (2010)
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D. Dean's List, Public Service Award Recipient) (2010)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.S. Psychology) (2007)