Paul McNulty works with a global team — including highly experienced former prosecutors — in conducting internal investigations, offering strategic counsel for dealing with the government and advising on best practices for compliance with US and international legal requirements and regulations. As the former US Deputy Attorney General, he authored a milestone statement on federal prosecution of business organizations — the "McNulty Memorandum" — considered a valuable element in determining how a corporation should respond to allegations of criminal wrongdoing.
Mr. McNulty’s practice mainly focuses on litigation, business crimes and investigations.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- SAI Global Compliance Law on Ethics Advisors
- Global Anti-Corruption Quotient - Ethiosphere Advisory Panel
- U.S. Supreme Court~United States (2006)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit~United States (2003)
- Pennsylvania~United States (1983)
- Capital University (J.D.) (1983)
- Grove City College (B.A.) (1980)