Anina Liebkind is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Stockholm office and a member of Arbitration and Litigation group. She assists domestic and foreign entities in arbitration and litigation proceedings, often involving complex cross-border disputes in the fields of general commercial law, IT and oil and gas.
Ms. Liebkind’s previous experience includes working with international commercial arbitration proceedings in Geneva, a secondment with Citibank as a part of their Nordic legal team, and IT and IP related disputes and contractual matters with a leading Finnish law firm in Helsinki.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swiss Arbitration Association - Member
- Swedish Women in Arbitration Network - Member
- Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS) - Advisory Board Member
- Young Arbitrators Finland (YAF) - Member
- Association of Finnish Lawyers - Member
- Juridiska Föreningen i Finland r.f. (JF) - Treasurer (2010-2012)
- Finnish Bar Association - Member
- Swedish Bar Association - Member - EU-advokat
- Sweden (2014)
- Finland (2009)
- University of Geneva (2013)
- Graduate Institute of Geneva (MIDS LL.M.) (2013)
- University of Helsinki (Master of Laws, juris magister) (2009)