Denise Lebeau-Marianna practices in the ITC Practice Group of Baker McKenzie in Paris since 1994. She has a 20-year experience in new technologies law including contentious and noncontentious aspects of computer and internet law, intellectual property, international information technology, media, and outsourcing as well as e-commerce matters,encryption, personal data protection and IT contracts. Denise is certified as a EuroPriSe expert in data privacy matter.
Denise is in charge of the India Desk of Baker & McKenzie SCP. She contributed to the Eurupee report of the MEDEF in 2008 and she regularly holds seminars on comparative Indian-French law.
Denise assists her clients in implementing screening systems aiming at ensuring financial transparency as well as compliance with anti-corruption, anti-money-laundering and export control laws and law fighting financing of terrorism. She also assists them in the course of CNIL dawn raids.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry France-India - Secretary General
- ACSEL (Association pour la confiance dans l'économie numérique) - Legal Head of the Digital Identity Commission and Confidence in the Digital Economy Task Force
- AMCHAM - Core Team Member of Privacy Task Force Paris
- Paris~France (1995)
- University of Paris XI (Master IT Law) (1993)
- ESSEC iMD (Business) (1991)
- University of Paris II (Pantheon) (Master Private Law) (1989)