Courtney Laidlaw is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Labour, Employment and Employee Benefits Group in Toronto. She joined the Firm in 2015 as a summer student and completed her articles of clerkship with the Firm in 2017.
Courtney has been involved in a number of the Firm's pro bono projects, including a North America pro bono initiative for children's rights and the legal needs of homeless youth. In recognition of her contributions, Courtney received a Baker McKenzie Pro Bono Service Award in September 2016.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Upper Canada - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
- Toronto Advocates' Society - Member
- Toronto Lawyers Association - Member
- Ontario~Canada (2017)
- Queen's University (JD) (2016)
- Queen's University (BAH English & Politics) (2011)
- Queen's University (BA History) (2010)