Sabine Herzog is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She joined the Firm in 2008. She regularly advises on commercial, estate, trust and complex contractual disputes as well as the enforcement of awards. Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Herzog worked several years as a law clerk at the District Court of Horgen and at the Commercial Court of the Canton of Zürich. Furthermore, she was an associate at a small boutique law firm in Zurich.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a company in a multimillion dollar litigation over credit securities and fraud.
- Represented a private client in estate litigation involving information provision and potential compensation between heirs as well as contentious statutory shares.
- Represented a global health care company in post spin-off and manufacturing out-of-court dispute and advised client in pre-trial negotiations.
- Represented a multinational manufacturing company in a complex cross-border arbitration regarding construction in Saudi Arabia.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swiss Bar Association - Member
- Zurich Bar Association - Member
- Switzerland (2005)
- Certified Specialist SBA Inheritance Law (2017)
- University of Lucerne (Dr. jur.) (2015)
- Columbia Law School (LL.M.) (2012)
- University of Zurich (lic. iur.) (2001)
- University of Paris X (Nanterre) (Licence en droit) (1999)