Samantha Healey is a Senior Associate in the Employment and Industrial Relations team at Baker McKenzie, Sydney. Samantha joined the Firm in 2005 and is a Registered Migration Agent (MARN: 0426175) with pre and post admission experience in the area of immigration law.
Samantha manages the Baker McKenzie Australian immigration practice and is the global contact for the region. Samantha advises on all aspects of immigration law and acts for a range of local and multinational clients with a variety of commercial requirements. Her range of experience spans from visa processing to preparation of matters before the Migration Review Tribunal and Federal Court of Australia. Samantha has a particular focus on business and investor visas and employer sponsored migration, both temporary and permanent.
Samantha also works closely with human resources leaders to facilitate the global transfer needs of their business and to also assist in minimizing risk and compliance issues.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- Migration Institute of Australia - Member
- New South Wales~Australia (2004)
- University of Technology at Sydney (Graduate Diploma Legal Practice) (2003)
- University of Technology at Sydney (Bachelor of Business) (2001)
- University of Technology at Sydney (LL.B. Honors) (2001)