Glenn Gibson is a member of Baker McKenzie's Litigation & Government Enforcement Practice Group in Toronto. She joined the Firm in 2015 as a summer student and completed her articles of clerkship in 2017.
Glenn acts for various clients on contractual disputes, jurisdictional disputes, commercial class actions, matters involving fraud and commercial arbitration. She is a contributor to www.canadianfraudlaw.com, www.globalarbitrationnews.com, and the Baker McKenzie International Arbitration and Litigation Newsletter. She also assists the Firm's pro bono team in providing legal advice to victims of human trafficking and sexual exploitation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- The Advocates Society - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution - Young & International (ICDR Y&I)
- Ontario~Canada (2017)
- University of Toronto (JD Master of Global Affairs) (2016)
- McGill University (BA Honors) (2011)