Carlos Delgado has more than 25 years of experience practicing in the areas of corporate restructuring, project financing, general corporate work and migration. He served as coordinator of the Firm’s Corporate Department in Caracas for more than 15 years, and is a member of the Steering Committee of the Regional M&A Group. Mr. Delgado has worked on some of Venezuela’s largest M&A transactions in recent years.
Mr. Delgado works on shareholder agreements, strategic alliances and joint ventures. He also assists clients on corporate planning and compliance matters, as well as immigration planning. Mr. Delgado also handles coordination of multijurisdictional corporate restructurings and joint ventures.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised CMS Energy Group with corporate restructuring in Venezuela.
- Advised Bimbo in their recent acquisitions and corporate restructurings.
- Advised Earth Tech Inc. and Tyco Group on their joint venture negotiations.
- Advised Abbot Labs in the recent restructuring of their capital stock in Venezuela.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Caracas Bar Association
- Venezuela (1983)
- University of Illinois (LL.M.) (1988)
- Andrés Bello Catholic University (M.C.L. Honors) (1983)