European Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Newsletter
Welcome to the October 2017 edition of our newsletter. The EMEA Healthcare Industry Group Newsletter is your regular digest of legal developments affecting the life science and healthcare industries across the region.
In this Issue:
- Call for Feedback: Brexit – Medicines, Medical Devices and Substances of Human Origin Inquiry
- Big fine for Facebook: what can healthcare companies do to avoid infringement errors during merger control?
- What lessons and trends for EU merger control in healthcare can be learned from South Africa?
- New value-based filing thresholds in European merger control regimes – implications for healthcare and life sciences companies
- French regulator introduces medical device SPC
- Publication of interpretation guidelines on transparency law
- Supreme Court upholds medical sales reps tax - even during holidays
- Guidelines on Vaccination Campaigns
- The Constitutional Court rules on the legitimacy of the payback for medical devices and of the obligation to renegotiate supply contracts for such products
- The new headquarters of the European Medicine Agency after the Brexit: The candidacy of Milan
- Disclosure data on the transfers of value from pharmaceutical companies to healthcare professionals and organizations for 2016 have been published
- The ANAC's report for the year 2016 has been published
- The ANAC has been granted the power to challenge public tender documents and decisions issued by awarding authorities
- Public procurement of pharmaceuticals
- Establishment of the central procurement agency
- Orphan diseases: updated list published
- Medical devices regulator's new requirements in force
- Charity and donations: Healthcare organizations' charitable donations disclosed