Wondering if you have to withhold taxes on option exercises in Japan? Do you need to register your plan in Australia?
Our Global Equity Matrix summarizes the key issues for equity awards and covers tax and securities, exchange control, labor and data privacy issues in 50 countries.
- Designed for stock plan professionals, tax directors, human resources managers, employee benefit lawyers, and corporate & securities counsel.
- Regularly updated summary of select legal and tax consequences for public company grants of employee stock options, stock purchase rights, and restricted stock and restricted stock units.
- Filter information by equity type (e.g. options, RSU, ESPP), by country, and by specific area of interest.
- Updates to important developments as they happen, delivered right to your device.
- More and more companies are using phantom stock or other cash-settled equity awards (e.g., cash-settled RSUs) to incentivize employees, either in selective countries or more broadly. Our updated matrix now describes the tax and regulatory issues related to such awards, referred to as “Cash Awards.”
Download our app
Keep this go-to resource at your fingertips by downloading our free Global Equity Matrix app.